04 August 2009

Patriotic wall hanging - need help!

I've had these 2x2 precut blocks that I bought off of Ebay for about 6 years now. I decided to put them together tonight into 9 patch square and then made disappearing 9 patch blocks out of them. I was able to get 6 9 patch blocks and I have 6 2x2 squares left. Following is the layout I want to do but I'm lost as to what to put around the individual 2x2 squares. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm going to have to buy fabric for this as I don't have any solids.
Thank you for your help!!

2 comments:

Cathie said...

I can picture more white in it. White with small red polka dots. Some blocks like the squares surrounded by white in this one, with the split 9-patches where the strip blocks are in this one.
http://kindredcrafters1.blogspot.com/2009/07/making-it-work-quilt-is-finally.html

Jennifer Burch said...

hey annie, following your blog now. Can you get to mine? I have you to have permission to read but wasn't sure if you could actually read it.